Financial Advisor - Colorado Springs, Colorado
Are you looking to expand your career and to be part of a successful team? Are you driven, self-motivated and customer focused? Are you looking to grow your business by benefiting from an aggressive firm's marketing and lead generation program? If you enjoy working closely with clients, developing long-term relationships, constantly challenging yourself, and providing superior customer service and expertise to your clients, then we would like to talk to you! Our well established and growing financial firm in Colorado Springs, Colorado is seeking to add Financial Advisors to our Team!
You will have the opportunity to work with firm generated leads from seminars, radio, and TV advertising in addition to your own marketing and lead generation efforts. The ideal candidates for this role enjoy building relationships with their clients, believe in planning as a foundation to helping clients meet their financial objectives, possess strong follow-up and prospecting skills, and provide superior client service by always working in the best interest of their client. Initial duties include building your personal book of business, making active outbound calls to set appointments with firm generated leads, prospects, and existing clients; building client relationships, participating in public seminars, and selling financial products and services to solve client needs using planning as a foundation to all recommendations.
- College degree preferred
- 2 + years of financial services experience with an emphasis on sales
- Life and Health Licensed; Series 6/7 & 66/65 Securities License (or willing to obtain these licenses)
- Strong organizational, prioritization, interpersonal & management skills
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills
- Excellent communications skills; both verbal and written
- Proficient with MS Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word & Power point)
- Prepare, present and implement customized financial plans
- Assist clients with annuities, life, long-term care, investment solutions, and managed advisory platforms
- Provide financial planning advice to include investment, insurance & retirement solutions
- Develop, manage and retain strong client relationships
- Be willing to work in team centered environment
- Strong initiative
- Positive attitude
- Ability to market to local clients
- An entrepreneurial perspective to build client base
Please APPLY NOW for consideration.
Apply for Financial Advisor - Colorado Springs, Colorado
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly