Financial Advisor- Lancaster, Pennsylvania
The culture at Kades-Margolis Corporation is one that fosters success through offering an entrepreneurial environment along with many other value added benefits. We offer a strong brand with a phenomenal reputation within our niche market enabling our financial advisors the ability to cultivate and grow their business. We can offer places to go and people to see without having to cold call!
As a licensed Financial Advisor with Kades-Margolis Corporation, you can look forward to the following benefits:
- Access to prospective clients within the K-12 public education niche
- Opportunity to work existing client relationships while developing new ones
- Ability to work within existing employer cases
- Commission based opportunities with potential financing packages for qualified candidates
- Marketing support that offers assistance with the coordination of financial presentations, seminars and client appreciation events.
- Effective lead generation program virtually eliminating the need to “cold call”
- Comprehensive and ongoing training & development with regard to systems, processes, products and various other aspects of the position
- Strategic business planning with our Sales Management
- Team based on you as the individual Financial Advisor and the geographical territory you support
- Licensing Fees & E&O Insurance paid for by Kades-Margolis the first year with the potential to have a portion subsidized in future years based on production
- Client Service Support Center with a specific Client Service Representative assigned to you for assistance with various client service functions
- Group Medical and Dental Insurance as well as a 401(k) Profit Sharing plan offered to employees
- Minimum of 1 to 2 years financial services experience
- FINRA Series 6 or 7 and 63, 65, or 66
- PA or DE Life & Health Insurance Licenses
Explore Opportunity Further:
Do you have strong listening skills and effective public speaking skills?
Do you enjoy networking opportunities and meeting new people?
Do you have a commitment to professionalism, honesty and a strong work ethic?
Are you goal oriented, competitive, high energy, ambitious and enthusiastic with the ability to work independently?
If the answer is yes...please APPLY NOW!
We look forward to hearing from you soon!
Apply for Financial Advisor- Lancaster, Pennsylvania
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly