Regional Sales Manager
The Regional Sales Manager’s primary focus is to ensure the execution of the Citi Priority Wealth Management strategy. RSM will be very active in their defined marketplace working with their Financial Advisors (FAs). Job functions include driving true collaboration between the FA and Retail Banking Personnel, driving Corporate Marketing Campaign results and coaching FAs to reach maximum potential.
- Leads and engages with FAs across their defined region (direct managerial oversight for approx. 40 FAs).
- Develops structured coaching program for FAs and establish a sustainable process to help them identify and achieve their growth and productivity needs.
- Assists in the development and execution of sales strategies, new product launches and key firm initiatives.
- Held accountable for their FAs territories; to include recruiting goals, revenue plan, AUM growth, client satisfaction (NPS), wealth planning and all other business drivers/initiatives, leveraging tools and resources like FA scorecard/Focus reports, etc… to drive overall revenue growth.
- Instrumental in monitoring and driving calibration between Retail Bank, Citigold, Mortgage and Small business.
- Creates an effective bridge between branch managers and salesforces, providing a continuous feedback loop.
- Direct contact with CPWM Senior Management for market results, initiative progress and regular business updates; communicate opportunities and needs of the market/field; lead implementation efforts with regard to firm growth programs and campaigns.
- Drives recruiting and retention efforts of FAs.
- Provide strong leadership for the Regional Director by helping in motivating, persuading, and retaining top talent.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in business (preferred) or equivalent work experience
Licensing Required: Series 7, 63, 65 or 66 and 9/10
- 5+ years of investment sales; prior investment/insurance sales management required
- Demonstrated ability to lead, motivate, and influence others
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Customer service orientation
- Strong analytical/problem solving skills
- Ability to multi-task and work with deadlines
- Strong knowledge of financial and securities industry regulations