Licensed Customer Associate 2 – National Investment Center
National Investor Center Licensed Customer Associate will provide Account Opening, basic and complex servicing to NIC/CWM clients via telephone, mail, workflow queues and email. They must be extremely positive representatives of the overall NIC/CWM brand, as they will be the primary point of contact for NIC/CWM FAs and clients for New Account Opening/Asset Transition. NIC Licensed Customer Associates are expected to provide world class customer service where the focus is on client satisfaction and deepening relationships.
- Efficiently manage inquiries from NIC/CWM FAs and Clients for New Account Opening/Asset Transition
- Strong problem solving and decision making skills, combined with an understanding of regulatory requirements are required to perform job functions.
- Interprets procedures/ instructions to resolve problems within established policies and procedures, while adhering to banking and brokerage regulatory requirements.
- Works under little to no direct supervision while performing job duties
- As required, may train lower level team members.
- Applies working knowledge of technical and professional principles and concepts and in depth knowledge of team objectives; and, impacts the business by ensuring the quality of the tasks or services provided.
- Understands how assigned duties contribute to the work of the team/unit and how the units coordinate their efforts and resources to achieve the objectives of the function.
- Strong Computer Skills (MS Office)
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Ability to build rapport over the phone
- Ability to be flexible with work schedule to include weekends and evening
- Proven success working in a team environment
- Attention to detail
- Organization skills
- Solid work ethic, professionalism, and positive attitude
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic work environment Required Licensing
- Active Series 7,63, 65 or 66 Education/Work
- College degree preferred, or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 1 year Investment Industry experience
- Bi-lingual Skills Spanish or Mandarin/Cantonese language skills (strongly preferred)