Retirement Products Sales Specialist – Inside Sales – Hunters Wanted
At AIG, we offer a unique opportunity that will launch your career with opportunities for professional growth and development supported by a powerful entrepreneurial culture of innovation.
The VALIC Retirement Education Center has an opportunity to join its growing team. If you enjoy sales, problem solving, and overcoming objections over the phone, then a role in our Retirement Education Center would be right for you. As a Retirement Specialist, you will focus on making outbound calls to current clients selling various investment products, and providing education and support to current and potential customers by answering questions related to our products and services.
Financial Services industry experience is not required. We will provide you with all of the training, support and funding required to become a licensed retirement specialist professional. In addition to career development, we offer generous performance incentives tied directly to your sales results on top of your base salary.
We are looking for dynamic sales professionals focused on selling investment products to current clients. A strong candidate would be someone who is interested in a career in Financial Advising
- Contact clients to determine if there have been changes in their financial and investment goals
- Educate clients on the investment products and services they are currently enrolled in
- Familiarization with core VALIC products and services
- Identify additional customer needs and introduce additional VALIC products
- Frame conversations strategically and overcome obstacles
- Answering product questions and assisting clients with pre- and post-sale inquiries.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent
- 2-5 Years proven track record in strategic selling, strong interpersonal and communications skills, demonstrated team building, leadership and the ability to manage multiple complex sales engagements concurrently.
- Ability to obtain FINRA Series 6 & 63 as well as the State Variable Life and Health License within 90 days of start date
The ability to develop trusting relationships with clients and be proficient in communicating and educating clients over the phone.
Please APPLY NOW for consideration!