Agency Opportunities - Los Angeles Area
Farmers Insurance Agency Owner
Grow your wealth. Grow your business. Grow your community. If you are a well-capitalized, small-business entrepreneur seeking an opportunity to maximize your ROI, this could be the opportunity for you. Our Retail agent program offers you unlimited earning and growth potential while providing financial support and tools to help you grow.
- You have a proven background in building and managing a business venture.
- You seek to build a business to monetize or to pass on.
- You make smart decisions with ROI and cash flow in mind.
- You value knowledge and support and award-winning learning and development opportunities like those offered at the University of Farmers.
Self Motivation and Independence
- You know how to set goals for you and your team and how to execute a plan efficienty and effectively.
- You are a true leader, but recognize the value offered by an experienced business coach.
- You have the willingness to listen and the ability to inspire.
- You know how to manage a team, achieve great chemistry and instill a standard of excellence.
- You recognize the irreplacable value of hard work and what it takes to achieve financial success.
- You are willing and able to invest in your business to increase your opportunity for future gain.
- You uphold high standards of professionalism and ethics and embrace the opportunity to become a highly-visible member of your community.
- Contract Value according to the terms of the appointment agreement.
Office Start-Up Bonus Program
- Opportunity to receive $10,000 office startup bonus.
- Receive monthly commission plus the opportunity for a bonus based on qualified new business production.
- Opportunity to receive an annual bonus based on qualified new business production.
- Minimum $50,000 in seasoned investable assets.
Licensing and Training
- Property & Casualty and LIfe & Health licenses are required prior to agent appointment. Must obtain 6 & 63 licenses.
- Complete training milestones and assessments.
- Satisfactory results of background check.
- Approval of 5-year business plan
Branded Office Location
- Office location fully equipped and compliant with Farmers Smart Office standards
- Requisite licensed and appointed agency staff member (with second licensed and appointed staff member with in 6 months of appointment).
Limited spots are available for this Los Angeles-area opportunity. Contact us today to learn more.
GROW WITH FARMERS. APPLY TODAY!
Apply for Agency Opportunities - Los Angeles Area
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly