Business Development Specialist - Fitchburg, WI
Position Objective: To develop and grow wholesale life insurance business for the firm.
Essential Duties and/or Responsibilities:
· Build, develop, and maintain list of prospective brokers
· Place outbound calls to prospective brokers to assess needs, determine right fit capacity with firm.
· Run quotes and illustrations for any potential cases with relationships you develop
· Underwriting shopping for complex cases
· Manage pending cases for brokers in your unit
· Enhance overall reputation of the firm
· Develop and maintain strong knowledge of carrier products and niches
Must have or obtain life and health insurance licenses within 60 days of employment.
Experience and Education:
Education or work experience in financial, insurance, or banking industry
Knowledge and Skills Required:
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Commitment to above-average customer and personal service
· Computers and Electronics - Strong working knowledge of computers and agility with new software systems.
· Sales and Marketing - Knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products and services. This includes marketing strategy and tactics, product demonstration, sales techniques, and sales control systems.
· Ability to perform complex problem solving with solutions-oriented outlook
· Time Management - Managing one's own time and the time of others.
· Strong character and commitment to excellence in your work
Compensation will be commensurate with experience, and will be based upon performance and successful business development metrics.
Apply for Business Development Specialist - Fitchburg, WI
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly