Service Center Quality Analyst - St. Louis, MO
The main purpose of this position is to expand the scope of the Quality Team via analysis and reporting. This position supports quality assurance efforts in addition to conducting analyses on specific issues and recommending solutions. This position provides insightful reporting of Key Performance Indicators (KPI's) on training and quality assurance, and will monitor and report on interaction analytics.
- Use interactions, quality data, NICE analytics, and client experience data to prepare, analyze, create and present reports that identify performance gaps, trends, areas of opportunities and strengths. Use communication skills to facilitate discussions regarding findings.
- Extract and analyze large amounts of data using BI Oracle. Format the results into deliverable reports and dashboards to support Service Center management.
- Take a project from initial inception and description, identify the data components, craft an analysis of the data, and work with the team to create the story for management and business partners. Use PowerPoint, Excel and similar tools to help summarize and recap.
- Build and monitor analytics categories using NICE. Extract information from analytics for use in reporting and to identify shifts in trends.
- Track, analyze and report the results of quality and training initiatives.
- Create and distribute QA assignments, monitor and report progress.
- Work closely with Telecom to monitor and report on NICE functionality and to maintain the hierarchy.
- Utilize current quality measurement standards in conjunction with the NICE monitoring system to complete QA reviews on all communication channels, as needed. Provide feedback to address identified knowledge or skill gaps and provide training as appropriate.
- Provides ad hoc reporting to management when needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Knowledge of financial markets and other aspects of the brokerage industry.
- Customer-focused, results driven, positive attitude, embraces technology, desire to learn, independent thinker, analytically minded, works well with team and independently.
- Creative problem solving skills and the initiative to engage in exploratory analysis.
- Strong listening and analytical skills with the ability to evaluate information, identify trends and articulate business-level impact.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Visio, Outlook and Tableau.
- Proficient with Excel including pivot tables and look up formulas. Ability to create and explain dynamic charts, diagrams and graphs to support findings.
- Ability to recognize and resolve problems and make decisions.
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to prioritize in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to effectively collaborate with multiple stakeholders to meet business needs and deliverables.
- Ability to understand quality standards across all interaction channels.
- Ability to handle sensitive issues with tact, professionalism, and confidentiality.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask in order to meet project deadlines.
- Foster company success through a professional appearance, being courteous to customers and all Scottrade associates and by having a positive attitude.
MINIMUM EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
- 4+ years of contact center experience required, 5+ years preferred.
- 2+ years of experience with data extraction, analysis and reporting required.
- 2+ years of brokerage experience required, 5+ years preferred.
- Experience leading small group discussions and presenting information to a group required.
LICENSE & CERTIFICATION REQUIREMENT(S)Clean U4 securities record required - FINRA, Series 24 preferred - FINRA, Series 63 preferred - FINRA, Series 7 preferred - FINRAScottrade, Inc., an equal opportunity employer, is committed to inclusion and a diverse workforce.-