EP 463: Recruiting Trends in the Financial Services Industry David and Jeff Testerman, Brokerhunter
Recruiting Trends in the Financial Services Industry
David and Jeff Testerman, Brokerhunter
– The Sharkpreneur podcast with Seth Greene Episode 463 David and Jeff Testerman
David and Jeff Testerman are both Managing Partners and Co-Founders of Brokerhunter. Brokerhunter was founded in 1999 and has become a leading destination for Financial Services Jobs and Talent with an emphasis on Wealth Management and Investment Community. Their clients are from coast to coast, representing small local branches and national enterprise level firms.
They have over 40 years combined industry experience in helping out financial services candidates.
Listen to this informative Sharkpreneur episode with David and Jeff Testerman about using Brokerhunter to recruit people in the Financial Services Industry.
Here are some of the beneficial topics covered on this week’s show:
● How Brokerhunter started as an online job board for the finance industry.
● How they can introduce clients to advisors through their LinkedIn career group.
● Why it’s difficult to get started in the Financial Services Industry with nothing.
● How there have been different disruptions in the Financial Services Industry.
● Why it’s fulfilling to help people better themselves, their careers, and their families.
Listen Now on YouTube: https://youtu.be/iCgJCixLkiE