Merrimack Summer 2020 - Undergraduate Internship
Undergraduate Internship - Summer 2020 - Merrimack, NH
Are you an enthusiastic and self-motivated individual who thrives in a collaborative, fast paced, and customer focused environment? If yes, come explore our multiple internship opportunities and see what a potential career with Fidelity Investments might entail!
The Expertise You Have
- Current students working towards a non-technical undergraduate degree
- Strong GPA
The Skills You Bring
- Effective communication skills
- Robust problem-solving skills
- Demonstrable leadership experience within school, extracurricular activities, and/or professional settings
- Proven team player who takes initiative and works with others to achieve team goals
The Value You Deliver
Bring a fresh perspective and eagerness to help us solve business challenges, identify new opportunities for enhancements, and think about our businesses and customers in a different way by
- Participating in challenging work assignments to increase knowledge and gain valuable experience within the financial services industry
- Supporting quality improvement initiatives
- Researching, organizing, analyzing and summarizing information for a variety of programs and subjects
- Collaborating and partnering with team members to identify, resolve and address multiple situations
Fidelity is not just a financial services company! We have multiple internships across different career paths for you to choose from. A University Recruiter will be able to discuss the specific role(s) we have available and based on your area of interest, you can pursue a 10-12 week internship in one of the following areas:
Within our sales roles you will apply your great communication skills and partner with our internal & external wholesaler teams to develop and maintain relationships with clients and focus on building sales momentum in our mutual funds business.
Customer/ Client Services:
We put our customers first in everything we do and they rely on us every day to provide guidance, confidence and the assurance that we're protecting their financial future.
What will you receive from us?
- Invaluable professional experience at one of the leading financial services firms
- Access to cutting edge tools and technology
- Networking opportunities with Fidelity leaders and colleagues