Vice President, Sales
Do you want to work for a fast paced, entrepreneurial organization where people make the difference? Are you an experienced sales professional with a successful track record of business development?
Fidelity Clearing & Custody Solutions® provides a comprehensive clearing and custody platform, brokerage, investment and reporting services, trading capabilities and practice management and consulting to registered investment advisors, including strategic acquirers and professional asset managers, retirement recordkeepers, broker-dealer firms, banks, insurance companies, family offices and wealthy families. Fidelity Clearing & Custody Solutions' goal is to help clients ensure that they are always future-ready by offering knowledgeable consulting, exceptional people and transformative technology. Fidelity Clearing & Custody Solutions has $2.3T in AUA and services about 4,100 clients and more than 6 million accounts.
The Expertise We're Looking For
- Bachelor's Degree required
- At least 10 years of industry exposure to financial services
- Business development
- Fin Tech
- Series 7 and 63 required or attained within 90 days of hire
- A comprehensive understanding of the wealth management marketplace including technology, investment products, capital markets and operations.
- Ability to travel extensively
The Purpose of Your Role
The Vice President is primarily responsible for managing a territory of prospective clients and influencers in the broker dealer, bank, and retirement segments. The VP is responsible for engaging prospects and ultimately converting them to clients. The ideal candidate will be an experienced financial service executive with a proven track record. This role demands a strong business acumen, consulting framework, sales skills expertise and knowledge of operations and technology.
The Value You Deliver
- Managing the entire sales process from developing an opportunity, understanding the transformation needs of the prospect, delivering presentations and managing the overall due diligence and contract process.
- Developing a strategic business plan with key markets, influencers and specific prospects.
- Working in a team environment with subject matter experts to help close business
- Representing Fidelity with the integrity, knowledge, and value that is consistent with its brand and culture
The Skills You Bring
- Comfort interacting, engaging and delivering value with the C - Suite
- A proven track record of success in a strategic sales business to business environment and an understanding of complex sales processes
- Superior ability to build and maintain relationships through demonstration of competency, partnership and strategic thought.
- Strong ability to negotiate and close client contracts
- Effective communication skills and an approach to proactively create client interactions
- Detailed knowledge of the financial service industry
- Strong influence skills and creativity
Sales & Relationship Management