Inside Sales Account Executive
SC - Sales Commission
Estimated Travel Percentage (%):
American General Life Insurance Company
Your Future Team
Picture yourself building a successful career at AIG working alongside other talented, highly motivated individuals committed to reaching our goal of becoming the world's leading insurance provider. We believe that our success depends on building a world class team. If you would like to be a part of our team, we invite you to consider putting your talents to work with AIG Direct.
You can work with one of the global leaders in insurance to help protect our nation's families with reliable and affordable life insurance. Insurance through AIG Direct is a solid foundation consumers may build on to help protect their hopes and dreams while helping to provide for their family's financial future.
Your contribution at AIG
Account Executive will be trained to sell medically underwritten life insurance products. You will conduct extensive needs analysis to ensure consumers are purchasing products that meet their needs and eligibility requirements. Be an advisor to the customer, challenging assumptions to help them get the protection they need.
Reporting to a Sales Manager, the Account Executive will work closely with consumers all over the United States that have requested information on life insurance products. No cold calling or prospecting, consumers that are either calling in or going on-line to request a quote.
What we are looking for
- At least 2+ years of sales experience, along with a track record of success and achieving goals.
- Strong work ethic, demonstrate a passion competitive drive to succeed.
- Able to develop rapport quickly over the phone using strong communication skills. Excellent communication skills (Negotiating and persuading, ability to listen and explain ideas)
- Computer proficiency & great multi-tasking skills (ability to talk, listen and use technology)
- Receiving inbound and/or outbound calls with ability develop rapport
- Strong attention to detail, time management and decision-making skills
- Ability to frame the conversation strategically and overcome objections to close sales.
- Maintain / exceed established sales goals, key metrics, standards of performance, and compliance.
- Maintain in-depth product knowledge to expertly explain insurance product benefits, inquire about medical history and accurately capture the customer's response in order to generate an accurate quote.
- Ability to obtain & pass state Life and Health License (Company paid licensing)
What Our Employees Love Most About Working at AIG Direct
No cold calling or prospecting
Compensation: Base + Commission
Generous Benefits Plan: Medical, Dental & Vision Coverage
Flexible spending accounts & Insurance Coverage
401(k) Retirement Plan with company match
Paid Time Off (AIG recognizes the importance of work life balance)
Company paid licensing (state life and health license)
On the job training & supportive management team
It has been and will continue to be the policy of American International Group, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliates to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender expression, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected categories.
At AIG, we believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to our future and our mission - creating a foundation for a creative workplace that leads to innovation, growth, and profitability. Through a wide variety of programs and initiatives, we invest in each employee, seeking to ensure that our people are not only respected as individuals, but also truly valued for their unique perspectives.
We consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.