SM - Sales & Marketing
Estimated Travel Percentage (%): No Travel
Relocation Provided: No
American General Life Insurance Company
Your future team
Picture yourself building a successful career at AIG working alongside talented, highly motivated individuals, all with a shared commitment to helping people achieve financial and retirement security. We believe that our success depends on building a world class team. If you would like to be a part of our mission-driven organization, we invite you to consider putting your talents to work with the AIG Life & Retirement Communications department.
Your contribution at AIG
As an influencer at AIG, people will come to you as a “go-to” source for help and support because of your knowledge, expertise, and collaborative, can do! attitude. As a team member with positive attitude and energy, you are capable of driving continual improvement and impacting the way that things get done. Because of your influence, whether direct or indirect, we are able to deliver powerful outcomes for our clients.
- Support different areas of AIG with digital and strategic marketing communication initiatives;
- Provide superior project management and fanatical attention to detail type experience to the role
- Take responsibility for driving strategic business presentations with analytic and MBA rigor
- Capture with a journalists multimedia eye the many exciting ways we are executing on our vision to be the premier provider of protection, retirement savings, investment and lifetime income solutions
- Develop, plan and drive the execution of events
- Help create marketing materials and initiatives according to business needs
- Guarantee the delivery of marketing and communication materials according events and campaigns deadlines
- Interest in working with media a significant plus
- Manage and deal with third party providers
What we are looking for
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing/Advertising, English or Journalism preferred
- Social media experience
- Strong PowerPoint experience
- At least 2-3 years of experience in Marketing & Communication area
- Advanced Writing and Editing Skills
- Good knowledge of MS Office, PowerPoint, Excel, Photoshop, Illustrator
It has been and will continue to be the policy of American International Group, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliates to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender expression, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected categories.
At AIG, we believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to our future and our mission - creating a foundation for a creative workplace that leads to innovation, growth, and profitability. Through a wide variety of programs and initiatives, we invest in each employee, seeking to ensure that our people are not only respected as individuals, but also truly valued for their unique perspectives.