Senior Active Directory Engineer
IT - Information Technology
Estimated Travel Percentage (%): No Travel
Relocation Provided: No
We are looking for experienced Active Directory Engineer to join our Compute Infrastructure Security team.
- Troubleshooting performance, performance tuning within the AD infrastructure.
- Developing scripts for automation.
- Supporting all Windows and AD SA activities independently.
- Create Powershell scripts for data collections.
- Development of procedures for repeated activities.
- Supporting the environment 7x24 utilizing Global staff.
- Perform other related duties as assigned or required.
- Experience with FSMO.
- Schema extensions.
- Security related to AD.
- 10+ years of experience on Windows Operating systems and Active Directory.
- Must have solid experience with PowerShell Scripting.
- Must be able to troubleshoot performance issues end to end.
- Should have strong communication skills to drive Active Directory issues.
- Experience with Dell Migration Manager environment is a strong plus.
- Ability to develop automates process using PowerShell scripting languages.
- Should have experience with tools in an enterprise setting including Change Management, Incident Management, Problem Management and Request Management.
- Storage knowledge and experience in resource management and tuning of the system.
- Experience in installing and upgrading software.
- Should have abilities to manage projects independently.
- Require excellent documentation skills.
It has been and will continue to be the policy of American International Group, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliates to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender expression, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected categories.
At AIG, we believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to our future and our mission - creating a foundation for a creative workplace that leads to innovation, growth, and profitability. Through a wide variety of programs and initiatives, we invest in each employee, seeking to ensure that our people are not only respected as individuals, but also truly valued for their unique perspectives.