PCI Attestation & Inquiry Manager
IT - Information Technology
Estimated Travel Percentage (%): Up to 25%
Relocation Provided: No
- Lead an infrastructure integration and compliance project team throughout the Project Life Cycle
- • Create and manage project management deliverables and work/resource plans that deliver on time with excellent quality.
- Develop and execute project plans that define activities, dependencies and deliverables.
- Collaborate with team members in project effort analysis, issues management, risk management and quality assurance.
- Manage project quality to ensure customer expectations are fulfilled through the delivery of project objectives.
- Perform change management for the project as to scope, schedule and budget.
- Ability to perform risk analysis, issue management, and thorough status reporting.
- Manage client expectations for timely review and approval of change orders. Escalate to
management when applicable.
- Perform in a cross-functional structure, working with management and sprint processes to establish priorities to ensure that business needs and expectations are being met efficiently and effectively.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders, business managers and engineers to build consensus around organization and architectural solutions, define high-level and detailed requirements, and deliver projects successfully.
- Ability to manage on-site and remote team resources in a fast paced environment.
- Identify and address technology delivery gaps identified throughout the project life cycle.
- Regularly maintain project plans, project costing, project reporting, meeting documentation
- Maintain relationship with all global infrastructure, TRO and Business Unit teams in order to understand IT capabilities, resource levels, and active projects.
- Must have the ability to operate with minimal supervision and effectively communicate with both internal and external customers
- Maintain relationship with Program and Project Management resources from other disciplines to identify risks and issues in key integration points.
• 7+ yrs of experience managing technology infrastructure projects
• Must have PCI/DSS Compliance experience.
• Experience with defining and implementing new processes, workflows, or policies within an
• Strong verbal and written skills needed along with previous client facing experience
• Minimum of an Undergraduate Degree is required
• PMP Certification is preferable.
It has been and will continue to be the policy of American International Group, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliates to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender expression, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected categories.
At AIG, we believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to our future and our mission - creating a foundation for a creative workplace that leads to innovation, growth, and profitability. Through a wide variety of programs and initiatives, we invest in each employee, seeking to ensure that our people are not only respected as individuals, but also truly valued for their unique perspectives.