Cloud Application Architect
IT - Information Technology
Estimated Travel Percentage (%): No Travel
Relocation Provided: No
American General Life Insurance Company
- Ideal candidates will have experience in both Cloud-Native Application development and development utilizing Pivotal Cloud Foundry with Steeltoe as the technology platform. The work will be the development of new solutions, establishment of data services and integrations.Development will be done in a full agile methodology.
- Tasks will include analyzing applications, driving the design, development and implementation of technology solutions.Participate in the entire SDLC and interface with Product Managers, other IT partners and vendors in delivering solutions and troubleshooting technical issues during integration, migration of software components.
- Candidates must be willing to learn new technologies and software development disciplines, as well as have a strong interest and passion for coaching and sharing knowledge.
Resource must have experience with:
- At least 3 years of .NET/C# with knowledge of .NET core
- Experience with Microservices and SOA
- Experience with Message Queuing
- Experience with modern UI frameworks (React JS)
- Experience in Cloud application development (AWS, Azure, Cloud Foundry) Experience with DevOps
- Strong communication skills
It has been and will continue to be the policy of American International Group, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliates to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender expression, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected categories.
At AIG, we believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to our future and our mission - creating a foundation for a creative workplace that leads to innovation, growth, and profitability. Through a wide variety of programs and initiatives, we invest in each employee, seeking to ensure that our people are not only respected as individuals, but also truly valued for their unique perspectives.