Director of Investment Operations- Midwest Financial Advisors
Midwest Financial Advisors (MFA) Group is a $300MM independent wealth management financial advisory firm that develops lifelong relationships with its clients in helping them achieve their financial goals throughout every stage of life - from financial earnings and acquisition, to financial independence throughout retirement, to the distribution of wealth. MFA is based in Bloomfield Hills, MI and has recently acquired an existing practice in Northfield, Illinois.
A wealth management and financial planning firm serving high net worth individuals is looking for a full-time experienced Director of Investment Operations. If your dream job is to work on a team, in a fast-paced boutique firm, to design life plans for clients, and to help them achieve their life goals, please send us your resume. This individual is a can-do, think outside-of-the-box strategist and will be an integral part of our team and will directly impact our future success as a firm.
- Manage a team of experienced, dedicated team members.
- Analysis and support to the lead advisors in all 6 key areas of financial planning.
- Work closely to build and maintain strong relationships with our clients through client service meetings, phone calls and email support.
- Calculate cost basis, calculate the annual RMD’s, and work closely with the CPA to optimize tax savings strategies for our clients.
- Proficient use of E Money, RedTail, Money Guide Pro, Excel and other planning and portfolio software.
- Trading of accounts, use of portfolio models and custom portfolios, support on the investment committee in the areas of research and development.
- Maintain CRM(Redtail), update job flows and log communication and activity daily.
- Plan/ develop office events, announcements, economic e blasts, and update the website.
- Organize and maintain client files and document all needed data to our server.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- 5+ years experience in securities or service-related industry.
- Licensing is required. CFP® will be required: we will incur the cost of CFP® and additional licensing needed for successful candidates.
- Ability to work well in a team-based environment. Open to continuously incorporating feedback to improve performance.
- Ability to analyze and comprehend complex financial data.
- Must be able to positively and enthusiastically engage with many different types of people.
- Base pay of $70,000-$90,000 + Bonus
- Qualifying 401-K match
- Paid holidays.
- Paid vacation plan.
- Health insurance.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $70,000.00 to $90,000.00 /year