Internal 1031 Exchange and DST Sales Specialist at RK Properties (Long Beach, CA)
RK Properties is a real estate investment management firm. Since 1976 the Company has been acquiring, syndicating and managing multifamily investments under various (LP/LLC/TIC/DST) platforms. The Company currently focuses on multifamily properties in Arizona, Nevada, Colorado, Utah, North Carolina, Georgia and Florida.
The candidate will work closely with our internal sales team and support staff to represent RK Properties in managing its 1031 exchange investors and their advisors for the Company’s full cycle (sold) properties. The ideal candidate must have a proven sales history in real estate investment programs.. The candidate must also have the ability to understand and effectively present the ‘RK’ story, track record and our real estate investment opportunities. Experience with alternative investments and DST structures a plus. FINRA license, Series 7 or 22 and 63 preferred.
- Develop an extensive knowledge of 1031 real estate exchanges along with RK Properties’ DST exchange programs.
- Clearly and effectively communicate with investors, financial advisors, tax and legal advisors about the RK Properties’ exchange process and properties.
- Work closely with investors, advisors and qualified intermediaries (QI’s) and monitor transactions and follow them through the process until closed.
- Generate sales and marketing ideas to help better position the RK 1031 exchange program.
- Understand securities compliance guidelines, including use of pre-approved marketing materials, prospectus requirements and proper licensing (Series 7 or 22 and 63).
- Participate in seminars, conferences and events.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Bachelor’s Degree or relevant work experience. Understanding of 1031 exchanges, real estate closings and alternative investments preferred. Excellent written and verbal communication skills required. Must be able to work well in a team setting in a fast-paced environment. Limited travel may be required to visit new acquisitions and possible property tours. FINRA license, Series 7 or 22 and 63 preferred.
Salary + Bonus + Benefits
Compensation based on experience and industry standards
Send cover letter and resume to Steve King at firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Internal 1031 Exchange and DST Sales Specialist at RK Properties (Long Beach, CA)
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly