Email Marketing Automation Specialist/Salesforce
CM - Communications
Estimated Travel Percentage (%): Up to 25%
Relocation Provided: No
American General Life Insurance Company
AIG has an immediate opening for a Salesforce Marketing Cloud Administrator.
In this role, you will support the Sales and Marketing teams. You will contribute to the day-to-day operations and initiatives associated with Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC). Salesforce.com (SFDC) experience is a must. You will work in collaboration with the SFDC and Sales teams to optimize functionality and processes between SFDC and SFMC. You will assist with integration and customization of SFMC, driving continuous improvement of the platform. You will develop and execute automated marketing journeys. You will establish best practices to drive business results, deliver deep insights and recommendations based on your strong understanding of the SFMC & SFDC platforms. Experience within the Insurance or Financial Services industries is a significant plus.
As an influencer at AIG, people come to you as a “go-to” source for help and support because of your deep knowledge and expertise. As a more experienced team member, you are capable of driving continual improvement and impacting the way that things get done. Because of your influence, whether direct or indirect, we are able to deliver powerful outcomes for our clients.
- Develop high-quality emails and cloud pages that reflect our strategy and initiatives.
- Prepare data sets with appropriate rules for email journeys using Marketing Cloud Salesforce Connector or integrate data from other data sources
- Configure and deploy one-time, recurring, triggered, and dynamic content-driven campaigns and journeys
- Tasks may include data cleansing, list management, building smart lists, creating & adding forms to emails or cloud pages, planning and building nurture streams
- Implement, monitor, analyze, A/B test and report project performance and KPIs
- Deep understanding of sales and marketing processes, and best practices
- Accurate tracking of simultaneous projects using proven project management methodologies (Agile or Waterfall) and sound development practices to ensure the delivery of high quality enterprise solutions
- Communicate and collaborate with other technical resources and stakeholders regarding status, technical issues and creative solutions
- Research integration issues and work closely with team members on operations and development
- Facilitate continuous improvement within the environment
Professional Qualities :
- Team-oriented, thrives in a highly collaborative environment
- Positive, results-oriented and a can-do attitude
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Outstanding attention to detail and a sense of project ownership
- Strong project planning and execution skills
- Able to prioritize and manage time effectively — manage multiple projects and resources
- Able to work independently
- Ability to maintaining a strong initiative and self-driven attitude
- B.S. or B.A. degree in marketing, business, related field, or equivalent of 10+ years of experience
- 4+ years of relevant experience using a ESP platform (e.g. ExactTarget, Eloqua, Marketo) and SFMC Administrator Certification is preferred, but not required
- Expertise in SFMC Journey Builder, Email Studio, Content Builder and Advertising Studio is required. Knowledge of other Marketing Cloud Studios & Builders a plus.
- Experience implementing dynamic content and personalization within emails
- Experience creating and implementing measurement plans and building reports, dashboards and visualizations
- High level expertise with Microsoft suite of applications, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with Salesforce.com CRM system is required
- Experience with list segmentation and working with large data sets
- Basic knowledge using SQL queries and understanding concepts of APIs
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, verbal and written skills to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Ability to speak and write English fluently, and can produce high quality technical documentation and analysis
Great to Have:
- Experience with Salesforce DMP
- Web development experience
- Experience with social media and media buying applications
- Experience with data analysis tools
- Financial Services experience
Benefits: 24 days of paid time off annually (PTO), holiday pay, automatic 3% 401K contribution. Additional 6% company 401K match program (100% vesting from day 1), medical, dental, vision, life insurance and more....
It has been and will continue to be the policy of American International Group, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliates to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender expression, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected categories.
At AIG, we believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to our future and our mission - creating a foundation for a creative workplace that leads to innovation, growth, and profitability. Through a wide variety of programs and initiatives, we invest in each employee, seeking to ensure that our people are not only respected as individuals, but also truly valued for their unique perspectives.
We consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.