Digital Marketing and Design Coordinator
CM - Communications
Estimated Travel Percentage (%): Up to 25%
Relocation Provided: No
Service Net Warranty, LLC
AIG Warranty delivers a full range of service solutions including warranty management administration, extended service programs, customer service support, service network management, claims processing services, and service contract underwriting.
With over 20 years of experience, we are one of the warranty and service industry's leading providers, which is why many of the world's largest and most respected brands choose us. When retailers or manufacturers want flexible and innovative service solutions that will ensure the focus of building customer retention and customer satisfaction, they turn to us.
The Digital Marketing and Design Coordinator role is an excellent communicator who drives initiatives from conception to production through collaboration with our external client, internal teams (such as account management, marketing operations and information technology), as well as, external vendors/partners for data/campaign management, data analytics, print and digital fulfillment.
The Graphic Designer provides high quality work (content, design and artwork), while maintaining graphic and digital standards, consumer marketing compliance, as well as, brand management and alignment.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Develop and implement innovative and effective content and design solutions for direct marketing purposes
- Works with our partners and vendors in developing digital marketing strategy
- Design graphics, web ads/banners and other digital media to promote the conversion rates of online brands and offers
- Manage quality and execution of projects (from concept to completion)
- Effectively maintain brand print/digital design, tone and voice guidelines
- Continuously learn to keep skills and industry knowledge current
- Strong knowledge in trends for direct and omni channel marketing (i.e. ecommerce, email; social media and direct mail)
- Build and maintain client relationship
- Ability to work with all business functions and build an environment of teamwork that communicates effectively and drives performance within all levels of the organization. This includes IT, Operations, Finance, Training, and outside vendors.
- Continuous awareness and pulse in consumer insights and competitive markets to identify industry trends and opportunities for program expansion
- Support and/or develop client presentations as needed
Essential Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, including Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop, etc.
- Understanding of HTML/CSS for email/web
- Understanding of advertisement and digital marketing strategies
- Ability to drive changes based on analytical and market information
- Ability to manage and execute content development and graphic design for projects from concept to completion
- Solid understanding and command of brand management/alignment
- Ability to turn creative direction into works of functional art
- Exemplary project management multi-tasking skills
- Results oriented, able to work well under pressure
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Professional attitude, enthusiastic, and reliable
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with editing audio/video is beneficial but not required
- UI and UX experience is beneficial but not required
- Trade Show Display (large-scale project) experience is beneficial but not required
- Two to five years' experience in graphic design with deep working knowledge of ALL forms of design software
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to provide design rationales and communicate needs and expectations clearly with internal and external clients
- One to three years' experience in designing for direct to consumer marketing of consumer goods and services related to electronics and white goods
- Bachelor's degree preferred
Employment at AIG Warranty in Jeffersonville, IN
This is a full time position, Monday through Friday, holding normal business hours. AIG Warranty offer its employees a laid-back work environment, with opportunities to work occasionally from home after a set period, a casual dress code, and a friendly, work/life balanced culture. AIG Warranty in Jeffersonville, IN is located less than a mile from downtown Louisville, Kentucky.
AIG Warranty offers a first-class benefits package to their employees, and all benefits begin on day one of employment.
A partial list of benefits include:
- A robust amount of Paid Time Off (
- Opportunity to take Paid Volunteer Time Off
- Automatic employer contribution into 401k account, with an additional employer match, vests immediately
- Competitive Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Health Care FSA, Limited Purpose FSA, Dependent Care)
- Annual bonus opportunity
It has been and will continue to be the policy of American International Group, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliates to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender expression, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected categories.
At AIG, we believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to our future and our mission - creating a foundation for a creative workplace that leads to innovation, growth, and profitability. Through a wide variety of programs and initiatives, we invest in each employee, seeking to ensure that our people are not only respected as individuals, but also truly valued for their unique perspectives.