Network Services UCC Engineer
IT - Information Technology
Estimated Travel Percentage (%): Up to 25%
Relocation Provided: No
he role of UC Engineer will be to provide hands-on engineering support of multiple UC environments with special emphasis on Microsoft (Teams and Skype) cloud solutions. In this role, the UC Engineer will be responsible for leveraging his/her extensive industry experience to implement various projects in the UC space including IM&P, Conferencing and A/V technologies across AIG global enterprise in a multi-platform environment.
- Implement projects based on UC technologies such as Microsoft Teams.
- Troubleshoot issues in the UC systems with the goal of identifying and remediating problems stemming from endpoints, peripherals, network Internet and UC cloud solutions themselves.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science and/or 8+ years' of hands on experience with relevant technologies
- Demonstrated mastery of previous levels' skills and responsibilities
- Excellent Analytical and Problem Solving Skills
- Excellent Verbal and Communication Skills
- Ability to work without supervision
- Basic understanding of Project Management Principals
- 5+ years of experience.
- Ability to manage Microsoft Teams (accounts, troubleshooting, maintenance, provisioning).
- Understanding of basic Skype functionality, key components (AVMCU, Mediation server, FE, SQL, etc.)
- Good understanding of voice, video, and other collaboration protocols (H.323, SIP, H264, RTP etc.). ability to articulate the differences between signaling and media call flows
- Good understanding of network technologies and protocols (DHCP, LAN/WAN, QoS, firewalls, security, certificates, and encryption)
- Advanced knowledge and experience in deployment of Microsoft UC environments (Skype, Teams)
- Knowledge of O365 components, account provisioning and troubleshooting
- Exposure to UC solutions such as Slack, Zoom and Bluejeans
- Skype voice and SBC integration
It has been and will continue to be the policy of American International Group, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliates to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender expression, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected categories.
At AIG, we believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to our future and our mission - creating a foundation for a creative workplace that leads to innovation, growth, and profitability. Through a wide variety of programs and initiatives, we invest in each employee, seeking to ensure that our people are not only respected as individuals, but also truly valued for their unique perspectives.