Programmer Analyst Sr
IT - Information Technology
Estimated Travel Percentage (%): Up to 25%
Relocation Provided: Yes
Fortitude Life & Annuity Solutions, Inc.
- Build new software systems to solve business problems
- Enhance existing software systems to solve business problems
- Identify opportunities for automation of processing
- Analyze business problems to provide solutions
- Bachelor's degree or related field OR four years related work experience
- 5+ years programming experience
- Advanced Working knowledge of business and life insurance principles and practices
- Highly motivated and driven
- Strategic and analytical problem solving skills
- Advanced Excel knowledge
- Ability to work at a fast pace and/or handle shifting priorities
- Ability to work flexible and on-call hours as needed
- Creative and thoughtful driven to a maintainable solutions.
- Good mathematical, oral and written communication skills
- Able to work both independently and with groups
- Expert level of Mainframe environments
- Software skills of COBOL, CICS, JCL and utilities to open data to web and client server platforms
- Working knowledge of web and or client server environments
- Business driven technologists
It has been and will continue to be the policy of American International Group, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliates to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender expression, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected categories.
At AIG, we believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to our future and our mission - creating a foundation for a creative workplace that leads to innovation, growth, and profitability. Through a wide variety of programs and initiatives, we invest in each employee, seeking to ensure that our people are not only respected as individuals, but also truly valued for their unique perspectives.