Senior Developer for AI/Machine Learning
IT - Information Technology
Estimated Travel Percentage (%): No Travel
Relocation Provided: No
AIG is looking for a Senior Developer - AI/Machine Learning for its IT Infrastructure Automation Group. If hired, you will be developing on cutting edge automation platform working alongside a team of strong developers who are determined to solve the hardest IT infrastructure issues.
The right candidate will be designing, developing, testing and deploying Automations on a regular basis. You will be expected to be at ease with integrating automations with other platforms such as Service-Now/Splunk/HPNA/AWS. You will be following Agile Methodologies for software development.
- Expert level experience in SQL.
- Hands on design and development experience with Web Services (REST & SOAP APIs).
- Linux/Windows System Administration experience.
- Comfortable with regular expressions.
- Excellent communication Skills.
- Must be a great team player.
- 7 - 10 years of experience.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent.
Experience in any of the following is a plus :
- Experience in IPcenter.
- PowerShell, Python or Perl scripting.
- Service-Now workflow development.
- Spring framework (Core/Web/Integration/Boot).
It has been and will continue to be the policy of American International Group, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliates to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender expression, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected categories.
At AIG, we believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to our future and our mission - creating a foundation for a creative workplace that leads to innovation, growth, and profitability. Through a wide variety of programs and initiatives, we invest in each employee, seeking to ensure that our people are not only respected as individuals, but also truly valued for their unique perspectives.