Field Distribution Support Analyst III
IT - Information Technology
Estimated Travel Percentage (%): No Travel
Relocation Provided: No
American General Life Insurance Company
The Field Distribution Support Analyst will be responsible for generating daily metric reports; project tracking; trouble ticket escalations; interact with various business units; conduct weekly status meetings with peers and management; maintain a Health Report which tracks system compliance.
- Working knowledge or experience with Active Directory.
- Deploying Software packages or patches thru SCCM or LANDESK
- Experience with Laptop/Tablet deployments for migrations from Windows 7 to Windows 10.
- Intermediate or Advanced level of proficiency in EXCEL and PowerPoint
- General knowledge of McAfee, and Encryption software such as Bitlocker or McAfee Safeboot
Your Contribution at AIG:
As an influencer at AIG, people come to you as a “go-to” source for help and support because of your deep knowledge and expertise. As a more experienced team member, you are capable of driving continual improvement and impacting the way that things get done. Because of your influence, whether direct or indirect, we are able to deliver powerful outcomes for our clients.
What our Employees like most about working for AIG:
- Employee atmosphere and people approach
- Career path and growth potential
- Paid Time Off (AIG recognizes the importance of work life balance)
- Generous Benefits Plan: Medical, Dental & Vision Coverage
- Company opportunities for charitable participation and giving
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with company match
- Flexible spending accounts & Insurance Coverage
It has been and will continue to be the policy of American International Group, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliates to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender expression, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected categories.
At AIG, we believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to our future and our mission - creating a foundation for a creative workplace that leads to innovation, growth, and profitability. Through a wide variety of programs and initiatives, we invest in each employee, seeking to ensure that our people are not only respected as individuals, but also truly valued for their unique perspectives.