Central Relationship Manager - Covington, KY
Your engaging personality is attractive to customers.
And your instinctive tenacity is definitely attractive to us.
The Expertise We're Looking For
- 1-3 years' experience in financial services (outbound calling experience preferred)
- Related sales or customer engagement experience desired
- Series 7 & 63 licenses required prior to hire
- Series 65 and/or 66 licenses required within 3 months of hire
- State registrations must be obtained within 3 months of hire
- PC/Windows skills a must
The Purpose of Your Role
This Central Relationship Manager position needs exactly your kind of energy and drive. You will focus on engaging current and potential clients via phone and written correspondence. Working in partnership with a Financial Consultant, you will build the path to an enhanced client experience and drive asset development. You will also leverage monthly sales plays, discuss asset consolidations and execute sales interactions that advance the sales cycle.
The Skills You Bring
- An understanding of key economic indicators and interest rates as they impact equity, fixed income products and the financial markets
- Your excellent communication and interpersonal skills with clients, business partners, team and department
- Your ability to thrive in a fast-paced deadline environment
- A broad understanding of investment options for the high-net-worth client
- A comfort with making outbound calls
The Value You Deliver
- You are key to the Fidelity relationship strategy
- Deepening client relationships through long term guidance
- Collaborating with the Relationship Manager team company wide
- Leading the client contact strategy
- Creating long lasting meaningful relationships with clients
How Your Work Impacts the Organization
Fidelity Investments is committed to delivering the best customer experience in the financial services industry. We help millions of people save and invest through personal investment accounts and workplace savings plans. Our associates build long-term relationships with our customers, helping them navigate our full range of investor products and services, including one-on-one investment guidance, wealth management, retirement planning, income strategies, and college planning services, as well as integrated employee benefits solutions.
Sales & Relationship Management