This job is no longer available
Regional Planning Consultant
Private Client & Product Distribution Group (PCPD)
The Regional Planning Consultant (RPC) is the vital link between the product group and distribution organization and its customers. The role is to increase the usage and delivery of guidance offering including the Portfolio Review and Retirement Income Planner tools while insuring appropriate client development strategies are implemented.
- Specifically the role of the RPC is to increase the sale of new mutual fund, trust, and investment management business (PAS and FAA), and insurance within an assigned territory.
- Provide a high level of knowledgeable assistance to customers and Investor Center financial representatives on topics relating to retirement income planning, investment strategy, and product selection.
- This role involves personal contact with customers on topics that take a high degree of specialized knowledge.
- The role involves wholesaling activities with branch financial representatives on planning and product topics to insure that they possess the knowledge necessary to assist customers in making informed financial decisions.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelors Degree with a minimum of 8 years industry experience required (CFP, JD, MBA, CLU preferred)
- NASD Series 7, 63, and 65 or 66 Securities Licenses are required, and state insurance licenses.
- Financial sales background is required with product wholesaling and territory management experience preferred
Skills and Knowledge:
- Demonstrated knowledge of brokerage, insurance, money management, estate planning, financial planning and or retirement planning are required
- Public speaking experience in the format of client seminars on topics relating to estate and retirement planning is required
- Continuing education is required through completion / participation in advanced degrees, certificate programs, institutes or seminars
APPLY NOW for immediate consideration!
David Dickey, Senior VP, Recruiting
*Our client is one of the world's largest providers of financial services. They offer investment management, retirement planning, brokerage, and human resources and benefits outsourcing services to over 20 million individuals and institutions as well as thousands of financial intermediary firms. The firm is the largest mutual fund company in the United States, the No. 1 provider of workplace retirement savings plans, the largest mutual fund supermarket, a leading online brokerage firm and one of the largest providers of custody and clearing services to financial professionals. Our client has over 150 investor center branches across the country and continues to open multiple new branches each year. Branches offer a full range of investor products and services to individual mutual fund and brokerage customers- including personal needs-based investment guidance, wealth management, retirement planning, income strategies and college planning services.