This job is no longer available
EXPERIENCED FINANCIAL SERVICES REPRESENTATIVES
Are you looking to create excitement in your business again or to take your business to the next level?
Are you dedicated to providing clients in the small-to medium-sized business market a holistic approach to financial solutions and success?
At The Principal Financial Group®, Success is really a simple equation: Resources = Revenue
As a recognized leader in the industry, we understand what you like to do, what you do well and what you need to continue to grow your success. Financial Professionals with The Principal® can expect to be in business for themselves, not by themselves. Our focus, training, culture, marketing and exposure to the small- to medium-sized business market can open doors for you that may not have been previously available.
Through our Powerful Resources, you have access to experts and tools that will set you apart from others in the industry. With innovative and competitive solutions at your fingertips, you will be able to spend more time with clients increasing your value proposition while generating additional revenue.
The Principal Financial Group® is looking for top talent to join our team and offer support in growing your business while maximizing your income.
At The Principal, we have a lot to offer:
- High-quality and broad product portfolio,
- Street compensation from over 300 companies available through our Preferred Product Network,
- Full-service broker dealer providing top-tier compensation and experienced transition team to help manage the sometimes challenging process of changing companies
- Fee-Based and Non Fee-Based Platforms,
- A truly accessible Advanced Solutions Department for case counsel and design,
- Personalized marketing plan offering hard and soft dollars for you to grow your business,
- Ability to remain independent with your clients through wide product offering and DBA’s,
- An industry-leading compensation package that includes pension and 401(k) plan and insurance including health, life, vision, dental, long term disability, FICA, and pension/profit sharing plan,
- And, we provide a transition package based on production levels.
The time is right -- take a closer look at the support your current carrier offers you to grow your business and compare that to what you could be offered by taking the next step with The Principal Financial Group!
- Minimum of 5 years of work experience with at least 2 years of experience selling financial products, such as life insurance, disability income insurance, annuities, mutual funds, 401(k) plans
- Life and Health Insurance license
- FINRA registration (Series 6 or 7; and Series 63 as required by state)
- A background check that includes satisfactory regulatory, criminal and financial standing.